I came home from my last day of O&M class today to find that the mail lady had delivered my BROWN envelope. Why is this exciting? Well, I'm not quite sure, but I'll take it! I think the contents of the brown envelope basically mean that the Chinese consulate has received my I171H form, they have a case # for me and know that I'll be there to pick up my girl soon!
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
The brown envelope!!!
I came home from my last day of O&M class today to find that the mail lady had delivered my BROWN envelope. Why is this exciting? Well, I'm not quite sure, but I'll take it! I think the contents of the brown envelope basically mean that the Chinese consulate has received my I171H form, they have a case # for me and know that I'll be there to pick up my girl soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We got ours too!! Happy days.
Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan
Post a Comment