It looks like baby Henry might just stay in the family! My lovely sister, Tabitha, has suggested that she may be interested in having Henry join her family! YaHOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is wonderful, but being the animal lover that I am I suggested...why not have 2 kittens? This way they can keep each other company while she's at work...what a brilliant idea! I've really got her thinking about it! My project this weekend?...Catch wild kittens! Beau and I make a great team at domesticating kitties...it takes us about 3 days...not bad!
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Part of the family!
It looks like baby Henry might just stay in the family! My lovely sister, Tabitha, has suggested that she may be interested in having Henry join her family! YaHOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is wonderful, but being the animal lover that I am I suggested...why not have 2 kittens? This way they can keep each other company while she's at work...what a brilliant idea! I've really got her thinking about it! My project this weekend?...Catch wild kittens! Beau and I make a great team at domesticating kitties...it takes us about 3 days...not bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That cat is ADORABLE! I have always wanted an orange cat.
2 cats are certainly better than 1 cat (honestly!). My 2 big siamese never fail to amuse each other . . . & I'm allergic to both of them equally =)
Henry sure is handsome!
Hello, this is Beau, I hijacked the keyboard when you weren't looking. I think that Henry should stay right here at home with ME and we should find 2 *other* kitties for the lovely Tabitha to adopt.
You'll be going to China and coming home with a new baby to play with , and I think I should have a new playmate too.
Come on, whaddya say? I LOVE Henry, we're best buds already and our colors match so well in photographs. I promise to take good care of him and love him and clean his litter box (uh, well, I can't really do that but I promise not to play in it). Ok mom?! Please?
Okay...the comment from Beau is very clever...I'm laughing right out loud!
Post a Comment