Monday, January 02, 2006
Happy New Year!!!!!
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be working today? I got to work and I think I am the only one here. I was actually excited to come back to work because I left my laptop here over the break. I did this on purpose because I thought I needed the break from blogging...what a mistake! I felt like someone had chopped off my right arm. I ended up calling my friend and asking her to surf the web for me while I was on the phone...I'm a lost cause! Now let's get to business...What's up with the CCAA only sending referrals up unitl April 25th? I've gotten over getting all bent out of shape about referrals. What can I do? I surrender...just send me the picture of my baby sometime before the end of summer someone, please. Well, I have a lot of catching up to do...I'll be busy reading all of your blogs today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
It's been just under a month since the last referrals, so doing just under two weeks of referrals is actually still pretty much on schedule.
Not what any of us wanted, obviously, and I hope they go back to whole months SOON.
Hi Tiffany!!! I am so glad to see you back. I've missed you and was worried about ya!
Thank heavens you're back!!!!!!!! I've really missed your updates, although it was fun to chat more often! Let's keep that part up, k? :-)
Jamie
Tiffany,
I will add your blog to my daily routine. :-) I'll read through your posts and see where you're at in your process.
Joannah
Glad you're back!
We'll get through this agonizing wait! We're all in it together!
I've missed reading your updates and the silly antics of cute little Beau!
Welcome back!!! Hope your time away was what you needed!!!
Lisa
Glad to have you back! Happy New Year!
Glad you are back and Happy New Year to you too!
As for the dinky referrals... I think I can spin it in our favor.. maybe.. lol. So remember when "a month" looked like the first of the month through the mid to upper 20's? Can't we say that in December they got all the way through the 25th? Even if it did come in two separate batches... yeah... I can spin it this way if they give us another batch before CNY! : )
Hey welcome back!
OK, so I'm dying to know, did anyone else show up at work yesterday?
Yay you're back! I missed you!
Mary-Mia,
I was the only one in my office to show up to work. We have to choose 6 out of 9 optional days and I guess I was the only one who chose to work Monday!!!
Tiffany
Post a Comment