Saturday, March 18, 2006

Lamp

Baby has a new lamp. I've been looking high and low for a lamp that I liked. The room was getting a little too pink, so I went with green for the lamp shade. Found this on clearance at the "Wal" of all places...$10.



6 comments:

Joannah said...

Cute lamp, and a great price!

Stephanie V said...

I love that color of green, it's so flattering and warm. Really nice choice.

Stephe said...

Great price for the lamp. I LOVE it, especially the shade!!

M3 said...

OMG, that lamp is so cute! And it would be perfect in *my* nursery too. :-) I can't believe I'm going to have to run down to Wmart now first thing tomorrow morning. Do you think they have any at our store?

Colleen said...

The green shade looks good with the white dresser. Nice choice.

Lisa and Tate said...

Cute lamp!!! I never see thing on sale or clearance... You are one gifted shopper!!!

Lisa