The weekend with Zoe went off without a hitch. Here's a pic of the cutie pie trying to get to the raisins.
Here's what my house looked like 30 minutes after Zoe arrived! It's all about the baby having a good time!
I also babysat Roxie the Doxie this weekend. She was less than thrilled that the baby got more attention than she did.

8 comments:
Um... why is Zoe all wet?! She couldn't possibly have drooled that much, could she?!! Oh man, I think I have a LOT to learn about babies...
Zoe is a sweetheart....hmmm, ready for this mama gig? Who wouldn't be looking at her?
I am cracking up at Roxie...she looks like the proverbial deer in the headlights.
M3,
You are cracking me up! I think I must have given her a drink of water prior to this picture. I must admit, I was wondering how she got all wet myself.
Tiffany
Roxie is cracking me up!!! Did you snap that priceless photo?
Tiffany, I was thinking the same thing...M3, you crack me up too! She's a cutie! Now that's what I call puppy dog eyes. Looks like Roxie needs some more play time!!
Hmmm, it's shouldn't be too much longer ...Eliza will be here to play with Zoe and Roxie soon!!!
OMG, Zoe and Roxie are too cute! Glad you had a nice weekend.
Oh, what a cutie!! Actually, both Zoe and Roxie!
What a cute baby!!!! I can see how you would want to spend time hanging with her!!! Soon it will be Eliza hanging with you!!!
Lisa
Post a Comment