Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wet Dog on the Loose

Beau gets so wild when he is wet. He runs around the house like a nut. For some reason he also thinks it's really fun to to give me love bites while he's running around like a nut. The joys of Beau!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

7 comments:

C's Mom said...

Your new daughter ought to give Beau a run for his money ;0) I can't wait to see that!

M3 said...

OMG, he makes the CUTEST noises!!!!! I've never heard that kind of a dog bark before (pomeranian? is that right?). Too cute. I had to suppress the urge to start googling "dogs for sale" immediately...

Eliza2006 said...

M3,
Yes, Beau is a pomeranian. I must admit, he is pretty cute! You should have one! He's a great alarm as well. He lets me know when anyone walks past the house. He thinks he's a lot bigger than he really is!

Tiffany

Stephe said...

He's just super cute!!!

Joannah said...

I'm in love with your dog. He is such a darling boy!

Tamara said...

Ahh, how cute! I love his little bark.

Puddin' said...

I've said this a million times...ok, at least 2 times, I love Beau!!