Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree!

My sister, Lexy and I picked up a Christmas Tree today! I am participating in Donna's Family FotoFun Friday Challenge #8. When Eliza woke up from her nap the tree was up and decorated. Here is Eliza and her first christmas tree!





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a joy and a beautiful girl.

Special K said...

Every single one of these pics would make a beautiful Christmas card.

PS I hope you never get tired of posting the photos. It really does help to ease the sadness of the wait when we can pop over here and see that big sweet smile....

Catherine said...

What a beautiful little girl! Just had fun catching up on all your latest posts. So happy to hear that you're settling well and that Eliza is doing so well!

Looking forward to hearing more!

Lisa and Tate said...

Her first Christmas tree!!! I am so envious of that!!! NEXT year for me!!??? Shedding a few tears over Tate not being here this year.

Eliza... too cute for words!!!

Lisa

Christi and Abbey said...

Just got caught up on all your fun posts! My fav is her in front of the tree, it's stunning. I could so relate to your exhaustion when you headed to your mom's, it's getting better, right?

Lost and Found said...

Oh my! Could she be any cuter? I love that first picture...absolutely beautiful.

Donna said...

This is going to be your best Christmas ever...the holiday takes on a whole new meaning when you have a child!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! The close up one in front of the tree is so BEAUTIFUL! Hope your getting caught up on your sleep.

Welcome home Eliza!

Kim Evans

Anonymous said...

Oh sooo sweet! :) Love seeing her finally home!

Lisa :)

Calico Sky said...

She is adorable. Happy Putting up the Tree Day!

Anonymous said...

Eliza is precious! What a wonderful Christmas season for you and your family!!

Thea

Anonymous said...

Eliza is so cute in her new dress and by the Christmas tree! I miss seeing her cute face. Susan

Anonymous said...

Love her smiles!

Sandra said...

Oh Tiffany, what a dream come true this must be for you, to see your precious daughter next to the Christmas tree in your home!

I'm impressed that you had the energy to put up a tree after just returning home! Good for both of you!