*She is now crawling all over the house. She is my little shadow. When I walk into the kitchen she comes after me. It's really cute...even if she's crying because I've left her sight.
*She can sit up all by herself without tipping over.
*She mimics everything. I swear she said Ah Choo today. She sneezed and I was playing with her saying, "Ah Choo" and she said it like she'd been saying it all her life.
*She scrunches up her nose when she has any trace of a booger and blows in and out.
*She has an extreme love for television. We don't watch much, but when it is on it is extremely entertaining for her.
*She has started really preferring me over other people. She will let other people hold her, but she keeps an eye on me. If I walk near her when someone else has her she flashes me a HUGE grin. How can I not snatch her up?!
*She loves to eat just about anything but fruit. Tonight I tried to give her baby peaches. She literally gagged. I thought she was going to lose her entire dinner. Poor kid!
*She was sleeping through the night and now she is not. She wakes up about 5 hours after she goes down, has a bottle and then goes right back down to sleep. I guess I don't mind much because she sleeps a little longer in the morning now.
*She still loves the bath. I bathe her in the kitchen sink. She splashes water all over the kitchen and has a blast doing it.
*She is still taking two naps during the day, but I think she's starting to move towards one nap.
*She is the light of my life and I'm dreading going back to work in January.
1 comment:
Happy 10 months, Eliza! We can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Susan and kids
Post a Comment