Sunday, December 17, 2006

Mesmerized

I was going to try and get a little clip of Eliza waving bye-bye, but as you can see, the Signing Time DVD was much more interesting!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

C's Mom said...

That's funny. 'Yeah, yeah mom....don't mess with my mojo' ;0)

Aggies said...

I bought 3 VCR tapes of signing times..I watched the first on and thought it was cool... I cannot wait to have Jasmine home with me and learning the signs..

Traci
LID 5/18/06 for Jasmine Nicole

Special K said...

So cute... I love how Beau is right in the middle of everything. I can just hear him saying "Pay attention to me Mom!! SHE'S not even listening!"

note to self... buy signing times videos :)

Donna said...

It's like she's saying "hey, you wanted me to learn this signing thing, so don't interrupt me, okay!" Love the red socks!

Calico Sky said...

she is soooo cute. Honestly, how does one ever drag themselves away from those cute babies!!

Christi and Abbey said...

I've had trouble posting comments recently but wanted you to know that I am loving all the Eliza pictures - YOU GOT YOUR BABY!!!
She has a stunning smile that could light up the world. I love her in red and I love the headbands. I photos of you together are just a dream come true.

Abby's Mom said...

She is so adorable!

Tamara said...

Guess it's safe to say she likes TV! Miya loved TV in China- in fact, it was a baby sitter many a time. Now that we are home though she shows very little interest in TV. Too busy dragging stuff out of drawers, cabinets, shelves... you get the picture.