
This was supposed to be a picture of Eliza whining. The minute I pulled out the camera she flashed me a huge grin. Eliza has been miserable the last couple of days. We were in line at Hallmark today and she was whining. The lady behind us tried to talk to her and she had a complete meltdown. Oh well, I guess that's what you get for talking to a hungry, tired, teething, really cute baby! I can see her upper, front tooth starting to break through. Poor kid! To top it off, for some reason she only took one 45 minute nap. I'm here to tell you 45 minutes is NOT ENOUGH! I'm hoping that little tooth will completely descend while she sleeps tonight (ha ha ha ha). This mommy is going to bed! Good night!

9 comments:
Night! I hope you and the little ham sleep well :0)
That sure is one smiley baby! Hope she feels better tomoroow.
Poor bubby! Maybe you need to stand in front of her with the camera, a little more?!!!
Teaspoons from the freezer work a treat for sore gums!
Poor little one. Hope the teething gets better and she is back to her smiley self soon!!
Teething is miserable anyway u take it. Motrin was our best friend here for a while - it helped her sleep, too!
Ugh...poor little gal! It's not fun when she's going through it, but it will be over soon...hang in there!
Poor little baby! I hope she feels better soon. Looks like all the experienced moms have given you some good advice up there. You'll be doing that for me someday! ;-)
Has the tooth come through yet?
Eliza is such a smiley and happy baby that it's hard to get a shot of her NOT looking totally adorable!
Hope you guys had a GREAT 1st Christmas together.
Happy New Year...it's going to be a great one!
Donna :)
Post a Comment