Friday, February 02, 2007

More Laundry

More laundry photos! It seems that I do an awful lot of it lately! This week has been a long one. I have been sick (yet again). Ah, the joys of working in the schools during the winter...I seem to catch whatever is going around. Luckily Eliza didn't get what I had, but she is getting, drum roll please...MORE TEETH! One more has cut through on the bottom for a grand total of 7 (with another to follow shortly I'm sure). It seems that I am a bit insecure. I, once again, started to think and worry that Eliza was acting like she didn't like me. It dawned on me that the last time I felt this way she was teething so I looked in her mouth and there it was! In my defense, she gets so irritated with teething that she starts scratching my face (or whatever she can get her hands on). Glad to know it was just more teeth and that she does, indeed, still love me the most and the best!




8 comments:

OziMum said...

BOO! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

you caught a cute one.

Joannah said...

Who knew a laundry basket could be so much fun? ;-)

C's Mom said...

Lovin' the little laundrey goddess :0)

Lisa and Tate said...

Just seeing her with you, there is no doubt that she TOTALLY loves you!!! You have done a great job with the bonding process!!! Can't wait to see that doll baby on Thursday!!!

Lisa

britt said...

does she ever NOT take a cute picture? What a sweetheart!

laurel said...

Absolutely darling! I can't get over how cute she is. Thanks for checking out our referral. We posted 2 more pcitures. Keep posting those cute pictures.
Hill family

Anonymous said...

Hey, finally I can do this!

Eliza looks like pure joy...and not so much joy when she is teething! I love your laundry pictures. She looks like she had so much fun!

Nate