Life feels a little bit busier these days. Daycare continues to get a little better each day. The biggest issue right now is that Eliza is still learning to sleep at daycare, so her normal 2 hour nap has been shortened to about an hour. She had a really good day today and it only took her about 15 minutes to settle in after I left.
My sister came by today for a visit. Eliza and my nephew Jake get along so well. Eliza gets stars in her eyes when she sees him. She says, "Hi, Jakey, Jakey, Jakey!!!" Jake put these glasses on Eliza while they were playing and she kept them on for a good 10 minutes. My sister and I were rolling with laughter because one of her eyes is completely smooshed under the glasses and she was stumbling around and laughing. Such a silly girl!

First day of school! Look at my big girl!
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

7 comments:
Thanks for the fix :)
Eliza looks like such a big girl going to school! Her and Maylin are so beautiful in that picture, too! Their hair is so long! I swear, Annas doesn't grow.
Glad daycare is still going well. I wish I could bite my toenails (just for flexibility), but alas, I can't get my foot even half way to my mouth. Oh...to be flexible and young again. She is still as cute as ever. Thanks for the pictures
You are right they are adorably cute.
Beverly
YAY! Glad to hear the daycare situation is getting progressively better...and loving the pigtails - Eliza's hair is getting really long! She's a cutie...one of my faves for sure (at least until I bring my own girl home!) :)
Long time lurker-frist time posting. I have loved following your blog-your Eliza is so adorable. Wish I was flexible enough to get my toe to my mouth...so cute. I grew up in UT so it is nice to see the outdoor pictures of Eliza-reminds me of home.
Good to see that daycare is getting better. Eliza is well-adjusted so hopefully no long-term effects from the deal (except positive learning!) Hang in there!
Post a Comment