Eliza has been talking up a storm lately. She is constantly telling me, "Here ya go" and "All done". She also makes song requests. She says, "Sunshine" or "Popcorn" for her 2 favorite songs. Today she asked for a bottle. I said, "you want a bottle?" and then she said, "juice". Alrighty then! It seems like she has had a huge explosion with language this week.
Anyhow, here is a video of her in the bath. She is requesting that I fake cry. This is one of her very favorite things. It's actually one of my favorite things too because I love to see her scrunch up her face while smiling and do the fake cry. Anything to entertain the girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Ooohhh, I LOVE that! What a little talker she is! I had a good chuckle watching her cute little face!
Her vocabulary does not cease to amaze me. She is amazing. When you were here I couldn't get over how we was combining words. She is really smart.
What a cutie and I love the fake cry. 22 Days, 22 days!! Can't wait to meet Eliza and spend time with you!!!
That was so cute!!! I LOVED it!!!I'll have to learn how to cry on command.:)(Hugs)Lala & Tiff
Sister~Mom:D
That is the SWEETEST. I so cannot wait to be a mom :O)
OMGoodness. that is so sweet. She looks at you like.."what's the matter momma".. I love her little scrunched up impression of crying to. What a big girl!
She is just so stinking cute :)
That certainly is cute!
I think daycare/school did amazing things for Mali's language. Not that we didn't work on stuff at home, but somehow school has a different impact.
That is just adorable. I love the videos. Pics are always great but you can't beat the feeling of seeing that sweet girl in live action. But it really makes me wish the CCAA would hurry up!!
:)
What a funny girl. I love it.
De-lurking to say wow, weird, I used to love it when my mother would fake-cry, too! We have a home video of when I was maybe 26 months old, and Mum was running through all the "If you're happy and you know it" lyrics and I kept insisting "do saaaad! Mummy do saaad!" because I loved the fake crying!
Also-- Eliza is so stinkin' CUTE! Such a chatterbox, too- just too precious!
~Andi
Just found your blog, what a doll you have!
Ohhhh, that is so cute!!
How incredibly precious is that?!
Wow- what a little talker she is. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment