Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A year ago today...

My life was forever changed one year ago today. I could finally put a face to my dreams. Her shirt sums it up. She is my sunshine.



























21 comments:

Ani said...

I got chills reading your post today. Happy referral anniversary.
She has blossomed into a beautiful, HAPPY little girl!

kitchu said...

Happy Referral Anniversary... amazing how much she's grown up, but she's held onto her adorable baby cuteness!

laurel said...

Love the shirt. Love the girl in the shirt. You are her sunshine too! Man has she grown up! I bet she never thought her live would be as good as it is now.

RamblingMother said...

Oh Happy Referral Day!! My has she changed.

Beverly

Johnny said...

Congrats!

Time, she does fly doesn't she?

Chris Grover said...

It's really kind-of unbelievable, huh? Isn't it crazy to think about where Eliza was a year ago in comparison with now? Such a miracle!

Heather said...

I remember this day well as I waited for the next batch of July Dragonfly referrals to arrive! What an incredible day and year!

Sophie's Mom said...

Beautiful girl, and congratulations on your anniversary!

Special K said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been a year. I remember this day well. Running home from work to check blogs so I could see your referral pics. Has it really been a year? LOL!

Happy Anniversary!

~ Alison said...

I remember how excited I was to see your post last year . . . happy anniversary!

It's hard to recall what life was like before my daughter. I'm sure I was very rested =)

Lisa and Tate said...

One year already! I remember being in Norway and checking your blog CONSTANTLY to see sign of Eliza! Now it is a year later! She truly is a ray of sunshine!

Abby's Mom said...

Amzazing how time flies and incredible how much Eliza has changed :) Good Job Mommy!

OziMum said...

One whole year, of dreams fulfilled!

Mendy said...

I remembered the day when I saw Eliza's picture. What a beautiful little girl then and now. Today (27th) is our 1 year anniversary. It is hard to believe how time flies. Congratulations!
Mendy and Joleigh

Jack W. said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now and wanted to tell you what a great job you are doing and how precious Eliza is.

Happy Referral Day! I know my referral day (NOV 30, 2006) was one of the best days of my life! Our daughters are really close in age and I enjoy seeing how they are alike/different.

Enjoy the weekend!

Lisa, mother of Lily Lu and Jack

P.S. I loved your earlier post about telling that boy he was "good" and then explaining why. I am a teacher too. Isn't it the best!

Donna said...

Wow, how could it have been a year already?! Time really flies (especially when you have kids.) Congratulations to you and Eliza!

Susan said...

Can you believe it has been one year!? Where did the time go? It seems like a few months. I see these pictures of Eliza and Anna and think more all the time how they look alike. If Anna's face was thinner under her chin they would be so much alike!

Christi and Abbey said...

Wow, what an amazing year for you both. Eliza got matched with her Mommy. It's so wonderful. Congratulations!

polkadot said...

socute-socute-socute!

Thea said...

Congratulations - one year is a milestone. You both look so happy and filled with love. I am happy for you.

Thea

Shannon said...

Has it really been that long?! She always was a beauty-her personality just shines through!