Friday, January 25, 2008

The New Look

I've had a few people comment on the new look of my blog. I must say I love it! Seeing this cute blog is was what inspired me to start making changes one night at 12:30. I got frustrated and ended up e-mailing Jamie to see if she could remedy my problem. Being the good friend that she is she agreed to help me or should I say I helped her? She did 99% of it and I think I might have helped about 1%. Thanks, Jamie!

3 comments:

Johnny said...

Hey, looks nice. Change is good.

Catherine said...

Very pretty! Love all the sofe colours you've chosen and the pretty sepia picture of Eliza on ths side. Congrats to you and Jamie for a very pretty new blog.

Erin said...

Thanks for the compliment, Tiffany! Of course, I didn't do it myself... I really want to learn how though, so I can make changes whenever I want to! Yours looks truly adorable! I LOVE IT!