Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun at the Park

I met Laurie (my co-worker/friend) and her kids at the park today. We ate lunch and then let the kids play for a little while. Zoe and Eliza will be in the same class for pre-school in the Fall (I think). It was a fun afternoon. When we were done at the park I went and got my hair cut. This is the first time I've taken Eliza with me to the salon. She did really well. She was due for a nap and I was really taking my chances, but I was happily surprised. Two-and-a-half is providing me with some freedom that the baby days didn't allow. I'm really enjoying my little-big girl!


J.C. is such a cute, smart boy!
Zoe is very full of life!
Picking "flowers"
Hugs goodbye, which turned into a light-hearted wrestling match!
The girls were giggling away as Spencer let them kick him while they were swinging

4 comments:

laurel said...

So where are the pictures of your hair cut? We want to see the drop dead gorgeous mom too.

Anonymous said...

I think it's strange that your sister cuts hair but you still insist on going to someone else.

Amberly said...

How FUN! yay for friends. Cute pics

Jen said...

I said "Aaah", when I saw those! Guess I might be ready for school. They will be in the same class part of the time. Happy BDay to Zoe today! (8/8)