I love it! Funny, a year later that is STILL my favorite activity with my squirt! Reading your blog is dangerous though, making me kinda crave one of those little guys for myself (ha - not in the cards any time soon though!)...
Now it's easy to see how tiny he really is. After attending so many births, newborns started looking big to me if they were over 7.5 pounds. Your little guy is what we call a Tiny.
I have hoped to be a mother for as long as I can remember. My daughter was placed in my arms on November 12, 2006 in Hohhot, China. Then, a little over 2 years later, right in my own state, my darling baby boy was placed in my arms. Dreams really do come true!!!
Eliza: (said to my sister's pregnant belly) It smells nice! 11.25.08
Jamie: Eliza, Why doesn't Beau come to church? Eliza: (without hesitation) Because he's naked. 11.23.08
Eliza: (After bath time playing naked on her bed) Hey mom, my bum is talking. 11.18.08
Eliza: I want to wear my princess dress (her new Christmas dress)! Me: Oh, Eliza, I don't know... Eliza: Mom, you just need to smile...and be happy! Me: (I did as I was told...smiled, gave her the dress and was happy) 11.13.08
Me: Liza, watcha doin'? Eliza: (sigh) Having a really hard day! 10.29.2008
Me: Eliza, please don't say poo. Eliza: Can I say shampoo?
Eliza: (said to Heidi) You Sophie's mommy? Heidi: Well, yes, sort of.
Me: (after getting a BIG hug) My cup runneth over! Eliza: I'm not a cup.
She asks every man that holds her, "Are you poky?". She hates the feel of facial hair!
When introducing Beau, "That's my sister, Beau."
Said to me, "I'm two. You're five."
"Mommy, you have to be patient"
"ANSWER ME" (as I was reading something on the computer)
"Mommy, I just made a mess" (boy did she ever)
"Don't do that, man. (said to a LADY...not a man)!
15 comments:
I wish I were on the other side!
How tiny he is compared to your fingernails! Wow.
I love it! Funny, a year later that is STILL my favorite activity with my squirt! Reading your blog is dangerous though, making me kinda crave one of those little guys for myself (ha - not in the cards any time soon though!)...
Now it's easy to see how tiny he really is. After attending so many births, newborns started looking big to me if they were over 7.5 pounds. Your little guy is what we call a Tiny.
My heart just melts looking at this sweet, sweet face!
Congrats!!!
I just love that cute little face..
Give him kisses from bloggerville..
And how could it not be! You little cherubs are so adorable. Congratulations and very best wishes to the three of you!
Aren't smooches just the greatest? Just awesome!
Ohhhhh....look how beautiful he is and to teeny tiny!
Yes, that puts perspective on his tininess!!! So snuggly!
What a beautiful picture! Aren't babies simply the sweetest little beings to cuddle with? He's an absolute doll.
He is so sweet. Thank you for letting me hold him today. It felt like a piece of Heaven!
kiss him good! kiss him real good! ;) His face is so kissable
Kisses from me muah! BABY S.
What a doll!
Gorgeous -his skin is absolutely gorgeous (I am sure he loves mama's kisses!). Missed Eliza last night
Post a Comment