I'm taking a road trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!!!! My good friend Jodi is coming to visit in July, and in my effort to provide entertainment, I decided a road trip was in order. WOOOHOOO!!!!
ps... for m3, MESA is one full figured gal (waddley hips) and much to my dismay....ATE BEAU'S goodies..... She wouldn't be best friend either!!! HeeeHeee
Good for you! Have fun and come back with pics to post!!! I visited the Grand Canyon last spring and told myself that was my last vacation without my child to enjoy! The long wait may have to allow me one more trip though!
I have hoped to be a mother for as long as I can remember. My daughter was placed in my arms on November 12, 2006 in Hohhot, China. Then, a little over 2 years later, right in my own state, my darling baby boy was placed in my arms. Dreams really do come true!!!
Eliza: (said to my sister's pregnant belly) It smells nice! 11.25.08
Jamie: Eliza, Why doesn't Beau come to church? Eliza: (without hesitation) Because he's naked. 11.23.08
Eliza: (After bath time playing naked on her bed) Hey mom, my bum is talking. 11.18.08
Eliza: I want to wear my princess dress (her new Christmas dress)! Me: Oh, Eliza, I don't know... Eliza: Mom, you just need to smile...and be happy! Me: (I did as I was told...smiled, gave her the dress and was happy) 11.13.08
Me: Liza, watcha doin'? Eliza: (sigh) Having a really hard day! 10.29.2008
Me: Eliza, please don't say poo. Eliza: Can I say shampoo?
Eliza: (said to Heidi) You Sophie's mommy? Heidi: Well, yes, sort of.
Me: (after getting a BIG hug) My cup runneth over! Eliza: I'm not a cup.
She asks every man that holds her, "Are you poky?". She hates the feel of facial hair!
When introducing Beau, "That's my sister, Beau."
Said to me, "I'm two. You're five."
"Mommy, you have to be patient"
"ANSWER ME" (as I was reading something on the computer)
"Mommy, I just made a mess" (boy did she ever)
"Don't do that, man. (said to a LADY...not a man)!
9 comments:
Have a great time! I hope to visit the Grand Canyon one day. It looks breathtakingly beautiful.
Sounds like an Excellent idea! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see your pictures.
(Loved the pic of Beau and Mesa below, although I don't think Beau is looking at Mesa like his new best friend.)
What fun!!!! Love the desert!!!
Lisa
ps... for m3, MESA is one full figured gal (waddley hips) and much to my dismay....ATE BEAU'S goodies..... She wouldn't be best friend either!!! HeeeHeee
Sounds incredible! A road trip will do your heart lots of good! :)
ROAD TRIP!!!! What an awesome idea! =)
Wow, how fun, Tiff! Never been there either -- but it's on my list! That will be a nice trip to get your mind off of waiting for other things!
Oh cooool! Take lots of pictures! I've never seen the Grand Canyon! Sounds like fun!
Sounds FUN!!
Good for you! Have fun and come back with pics to post!!! I visited the Grand Canyon last spring and told myself that was my last vacation without my child to enjoy! The long wait may have to allow me one more trip though!
Post a Comment